What to do if you need supplies?
- Be as proactive as possible and reach out to your community for supplies. You’ll be surprised how many people have stashes of fabric and notions they’d be willing to donate
Where to donate your finished PPE
- Go to the Sewist Dashboard here:
- Find a request you want to help contribute to. Click on the request line item to expand the details and fill out the form to create a commitment.
- A reminder that The Sewing Army Mailing Insert has directions on the maintenance of the masks. Please include it in your deliveries
- Note: deliver of PPE is the responsibility of the donator.
Other Places to donate in your community:
Womens shelters, homeless shelters, low income housing, long term care homes, community food banks, midwifes, hospitals, churches, non profit organizations.